Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good news after 3 month! - lsa
Thanks God. I passed. I was scared b/c I had irregularity incedent report and was not sure how that was going to affect me. I was also short of time so didn't do closure appropriately in about 3-4 cases. Neverthless I trusted God will not let me down and have been doing the interview. Wish you goodluck guys.
Congrats buddy ...
hi, congrats!; when/where was ur exam? mine was nov 22 chicago, no update yet, but expecting it in a week; im a lil worried, that although didnt have an irregularity incedent report, but was given a "formal warning" to stop writing the patient note, after time was up, in one of the cases; hope to god this doesnt affect my performance in anyway, and hope to god i pass; wish me well, thx.
I have not received my letter, but the OASIS shows that it has been mailed to me.
I did the trick in CS schaduling and it says that I have not registered for the CS exam. Does it mean that I have failed?
Just after I saw it was updated I tried toapply and the reply says " you have successfuly passed CS....". GoodLuck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »