Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anybody knows what this means? - imgindian
hi everyone. I gave my exam on 22nd Nov at LA. my results have not been updated. one of my friend said if the results have not been updated along with others then it is not a good SIGN!!!!!!!!!!! I am very much scared.
I had called up ECFMG &asked why there is delay & came to know that they are busy with recalibration & my results will take 12 weeks. really nervous &confused.

Please if anybody knows about it please share your opinion.
hi,

I'm still waiting for my result too, took mine on nov 22 chicago, and expecting it to be released this thurs 1/19, as i was told by one of the reps at ECFMG, when i called them last thurs. That is not true, what your friend told you, but it may take longer for some for the result to be released, due to the recalibratin delay, but it does NOT mean or does NOT indicate or determine pass/fail. Please dont exaggerate or jump to conclusions like that, although there is a delay, and that is true, but what your friend told you is NOT true. A friend of mine recently got his result, in 8 weeks. A cousin of mine got his result in 12 weeks.

You and I will get our respective results soon. It could be this week or it coud be 2-4 wks from now. Who knows, just keep cheking for the update daily, have to try to stay relaxed, be patient, and hope, wish, and pray for the best, keep fingers crossed, and everything will be fine.

Gl to you , me, and everyone still waiting!
thank you drhabib,
we both are sailing in the same boat. i strongly wish my friend's words are never true to anybody. i am sitting with my fingers crossed. hope to have a sigh of relief shortly.
all the best.
Personally, I believe that ecfmg is getting the result out for those lads who are in the position to apply for the match first, and then others will follow in due time. You were sent an email explaining why the scores will be late, however, it seem that no-one bother to understand what the email read.

Just be patient dear olde boy, good things come to those who wait. I hope!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »