Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marriage Fraud to get Green Card - istep3
https://www.youtube.com/all_comments?v=hcq1nDynzuE
https://plus.google.com/1178167285491857...tBUB1tZxuG

Navin asked me to marry him on two separate occasion. First time he proposed to me was at the beginning of Aug, 2012. I told him that I will marry him but he has to tell his parents about our marriage and get their approval first. On Aug 15, 2012, he asked me to marry him again . He said, " Do I have to kneel down on my knee to ask you to marry me?" I hugged him and said, " No, you don't have to kneel down. Navin, I will marry to you. I love you." He was so happy & hugged me tightly with joy & kissed me deeply♥♥

On Sept 8, 2012, U told me that your cousin was coming from Washington D.C. to visit U in our home. You said U really wanted me to meet her so that she knows about us and that we were going to get marry. When she got to our home, you showed her our bedroom, home, talked about me & showed her my picture. U called me at 5.10 pm to ask me to come home quickly so that I can meet your cousin. I told U, I will be back later as I thought your cousin was going to spend the night in our house.Rainy Day

Sept 8, 2012. I thought that your cousin was going to spend the night in our home & leave tomorrow A.M. At 7.23 pm, I called you to let you know that I am on my way home but you told me, U just sent your cousin to the train station. You said you were not very happy that I did not make a point to be home soon. U wanted to introduce me to your cousin and let her know we were getting marry. That nite around 9pm, you opened the refrigerator and the oyster sauce bottle fell on the floor & broke.

Sept 8, 2012. Later that day around 9pm+, you opened the refrigerator and the oyster sauce bottle came off the side shelf, fell on the floor and broke and caused a big mess on the floor. You asked me to help you to clean it up, I refused to help you and I told you have to clean it up yourself because if I come to help you, I will be the one cleaning the whole mess by myself. You got really really mad and angry that I just lay on the futon and refused to get up to help you clean up the mess.

Sept 8, 2012 After you cleaned up the mess, you were extremely angry & looked at me in a very angrily & extremely fierce face. You stand there with your finger pointing at me & said : " I AM NOT GOING TO MARRY YOU. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO BE MY WIFE!" I was so shocked & speechless that you said those words to me over such a small thing. You were so angry because I did not make a point to be home to meet your cousin. If I had obeyed & listened to you, you would be so loving to me for obedience.

Sept 11, 2012, I called Elisa Olesya Dukhota in California. I told her, "Hi, is this Elisa? This is Navin's girlfriend. Please do not tell Navin that I called you." After she heard what I said, she hung up the phone on me. I called her back twice but she refused to answer the phone. She can tell from my phone number that my number is very similar to Navin number except for the last 2 digits as we're on a family plan. I knew then that she knew about my relationship with Navin Menon.

I ever love this kind of man called Navin. He ever said I am the most beautiful woman in the world. He said he is so lucky to have me. For him, I keep that little innocent and ignorance in me. However, this man who I love deeply makes me into the most stupid woman in the world. Every words he said, I thought they were true. I believed in him totally. He said he only loves me & no one else & he will take care of me forever.
He makes so many promises to me but now they're just broken promises!!

When our love relation ends because of your betrayal lie for a GREEN CARD, what hurts most is not the end of it, BUT the way you behave as stranger to the person whom you once love & thought you cannot live without. We were so much in love & we love each other deeply. You will make love & kiss me everyday, & tell me how beautiful I am. You always tell me,"Sweey, did I tell you I love you today. I love you. You are the only one whom I love in this world" I'll say," Navin, I love you too"♥♥ Smile(:

The tears in my eyes I can wipe away, The ache in my heart will always stay. Don't say you're sorry .I trusted you. It is My mistake, not yours.

People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.

What's the matter with me! Navin has nothing to marry me. He has no money.
He has no house. He has nothing to offer me for my hand in marriage. Why I even agreed to marry him! Why I even agreed to marry someone with a vicious motive? He just wants a Green Card. Why I’m such a silly & devoted 憨人. How my heart bleeds daily from all the hurt, anguish, & betrayal he'd caused. My dumb head just can't get his image out of my mind even after all these times & after all the bad stuffs he had done.

A girl romantic love broke up was crying. God appeared. God asked,"Why are you so sad?" Girl replied: “He cheated, lied and betrayed me.” God asked "Do you still love him?" Girl nodded her head heavily. God asked, “In that case, does he still love you?" Girl thought deeply for a while and started to cry again. God smiled & said," The man should be the one who is sad and crying. You just lost someone who cheated, lied and betrayed his love for you. However, he lost someone who truly loves him♥♥"
@istep3 (aka Kawaiigirl) Where are you a resident? Which speciality?
I googled Navin Menon and he works in Business does not mention anything about him being a doctor....

I also searched for Elisa Olesya Dukhota and I don't think that is her real name..

What is your real name Kawaiigirl????
Here is the website what Naveen Menon is actually doing so he must be real:

http://www.atkearney.com/communications-...nots/10192
I see nothing about him being a doctor:

http://www.atkearney.com/communications-...veen-menon
the nutcase istep3 (aka Kawaiigirl) is currently a medical scribe.
Where does she medical scribe? What is her real name?
I do not think it is appropriate to give out/ask for people's personal information on a public forum.... even if the individual is a nut case Smile
I agree she or whatever you want to call it is a nutcase and did ruin poor Naveen Menon chances into residency with those you tube videos!!!
Naveen could be in a residency Smile
The nutcase scriber just needs to move on Smile
Oh shut up you psycho !!! Seriously fed up of your threads .... Go get yiurself a life
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »