Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoctaM3's Step 3 Prep & Strategy - doctam3
thanks a lot for your answers , and good luck in your journey.
can you please let me know where can I get Archer notes and videos?
thanks for the good wishes

for archer notes and videos,, you have to subscribe to them

although someone made a post about archer ccs videos on here a while back that they uploaded it elsewhere for free.. i forget who though .. im sure if you search the step 3 forum pages, it'll come up
@doctam3

When do you suggest starting the CCS prep during the study? Did you start studying for the CCS early in your prep while doing questions? Or did you allocate time towards CCS during the end of your prep?

Thanks in advance

Happy to hear that you Matched, Congratulations!!!
i started ccs prep in the middle .. when i finished 50% of my uw qbank ..that way i had a basis of how to solve step 3 questions and can apply that to ccs strategy

in between test days ..i spent the time doing ccs review also

and thanks for your wishes ! Smile
Thank you so much

you are providing great support on this forum, God Bless
@doctam3 how many hours a day and how any days a week did you study to accomplish this? I'm just starting to study but I want to take the exam in time to get results by the next Match so its roughly 4 months of study time I have. I know it varies person to person but an idea from you on how much time you spent may help me plan my days out better also. thank you and congrats!
He mch time ds it take to listen archer CDs videos? I hv no idea about it n m planing to subscribe it
@doctam3
Have been going through your posts since a while..Appreciate you willingness to help others.
I am planning to give my exam by april end and my UW score is 64%
I really need to score good in this exam as I am an old graduate.
I did one time reading of UW ccs readout material,software cases,archer lectures.
simultaneously doing MTB3.would you pls guide me ...
sys_71082:

when i started out my prep.. i was going 8 hrs a day for 6 days .. 1 day off per week to recuperate. Middle of my prep i was doing about 12 hrs/day for 6 days ... end of my prep (last month) I was doing roughly 14-16hrs/day, 6 days/week .. last month of prep, I took off from work so was able to devote more time.

bachalap

- 64% on uw is pretty good .. assuming it was done in timed mode + mixed questions + non-tutor mode. .. if it wasnt... try it in those modes and re-evaluate.

if you think you can get the material down with a once over.. good for you! I myself am not able to do that and I usually find myself repeating multiple times. But everyone's different.

anyways, your uw average is more than sufficient enough to pass and score good.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »