Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DoctaM3's Step 3 Prep & Strategy - doctam3
cant say .. its different for everyone depending on how fast one grasps the material and their memory power.

for me it took about 2 weeks.
thank you
Hi JSD, although I am beginning to study for step 3, I plan to use the exact material you are using (including Jasaon's FM, Step 2 Offline UW revision sake). I will try and take it br june-july and while not working full time, I am still into a lot of projects which take away most of my days.

If you feel we can coordinate our study plan, please drop me an email at residency12. I am currently doing UW step 2 offline IM system wise along with mtb3.

Hope to hear from you soon. I am in East Coast - New York btw.
Thank you for sharing your strategy, doctam3
Hi residency12, My exam date is in mid June.
I am only going to use Jason's FM if time permits.
My aim to get through MTB3 now and then attempt Premier review notes. The Premier review notes appears heavy going and I am working full time and also on-call.
My plan is to adhere to Doctam3's strategy.

It would be great to coordinate out study plans but it would probably best to that on this forum if you don't mind. The reason being I am in England, United Kingdom - small time difference lol. I will still email you thanks.
You're welcome
doctam3 - Basic question: Where do you find these NBME practice questions? Are they the USMLE sample practice materials??
Pls send linke possible. Thanks
i dont know of any nbme practice questions.. i took the online nbme for assessment only

the practice questions are available on usmle.org website under step 3 section as orientation material.
Hi doctam3, I have to take step 3 date,can you please suggest me according to your experience that 2 consecutive days are better for exam or a gap between them is better.
one more qs, I have done usmle world ccs 3 times,I have not done archer yet,Is archer ccs a must. Thanks

already answered your question on your original post - check there Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »