Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone suggest good practicing course for cs? - msk
My husband will be taking cs in May. Any thoughts and experiences on good cs course plz?
Highly appreciated!
Anyone plz share ur experiences? I saw some one mentioning gold usmle course, Is it good?
I strongly recommend gold usmle course it has the lowest price and offers the most case scenarios more than any other review, i enjoyed the physical exam review and ddx review the most, it was very concise and to the point, the doctor is very knowledgeable answered all of my questions was a good experience for me
I took the gold cs prep in houston texas november 21. It was a very intense course. The doctor had me fully prepared in physical examinations. He gave me valuable feedback. I had high confidence that I would pass the exam, much of what we covered I encountered on my test. I recommend it highly.
Thank you so much for reply!
I think Kaplan is best but money concern and not available in exams states except Chicago
I think kaplan should make a decision to move as gold is doing well especially in Houston top rated exam center and cheapest city in all 5 centers
How do I get more info about this gold program ?
I'm in Houston and plan to give the exam in may
Plz help
Thank you all of ur responses, we got registered with gold usmle, Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »