Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Genesys Reg Med Ctr- MI - FM Rank Email? - bcdoc1
Has anyone received an email this week from Genesys mentioning that they are planning on ranking you?

I know in years past (Since 2009 at least) they usually send one to applicants they are ranking on the week ROL is due. They have a new PD this year so not sure what to expect.

Thanks so much to anyone that can answer!
Hey
I didn't receive such email too. Did you rank them highly?
Nope....didnt get any ranking email unfortunately either.
No I didn't receive it. I'm trying to figure out if they sent it to anyone this year. Good news or bad news I'd prefer to know so I can cross them off my mental checklist.
Did you guys have any post-IV communication with them?
yea just a reply to the thank u letter from the interim PD back in dec. After that nothing.
That could be a good sign Smile I didn't hear back at all. Good luck to all of you!
No email about rank either. 2 of the residents did reply to thank you emails in December. Silence since.
I've exchanged 2 emails with interim PD that I've interviewed saying that I was what they were looking for. I had female PD responded me saying "that is great news!" after I sent them I would rank them as my number 1.

but I didn't get email from them indicating they will actually rank me..
so nervous.... just have to find out in 10 days.

Praying to God
@christianbai good luck to you! When did you exchange these emails? some time in jan?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »