Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University sponsoring H1B Visa - usmletest1264
Hello,

How do I find the list of universities from USA which sponsors H1B visa for IMG candidates?
Would appreciate any sources. Thank you
People swear by this source, check it out though and don't take their word for it :-
www.google.com
A lot of prestigious private research universities would support H1b, if they think you're good enough. The question is whether you can be attractive enough for them. State institutions have tendency not to sponsor H1b, mostly because of financial reasons. You may find some institutions, though, which are willing to do that.

Look up the websites, and if you're really interested, ask coordinators or PDs.
I did look it up on Google but its not providing with the list of universities
I need a list so that, I can call the universities and check with them!!!!
Wow, you are determined and pesky.
Such lists are sold .... often by unscrupulous individuals and companies and are really bogus lists.
Dedicated and motivated people make up their own list by doing painstaking research. You have a lot of time till the next application season starts.
I could give you my list, but that would be neither fair to you or me.
come on, I am doing my part of research too.... I just need the universities list so that I can call them up and check with them....I really appreciate if you can share
yup
i demand help and answers stat
www.matcharesident.com

buy the list now
@1264....sure, why don't you start by sharing the University list you have researched right here on this thread.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »