Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nrmp - chakri3
Let's see if anyone else reading this forum notice that too?
Qwerty8688 how many programs u put on ROL? Lol maybe this has nothing to do with that
chill guys this is a browser issue .... Opened with IE , the certified is pushed down ... with chrome it's on the same line ... HAPPY .Smile
I don't think it's a browser issue. With my iPad it used to be on same line before.
so why when I open with Mozilla or Chrome it's showing on the same line and with IE on the different line ..... LOGIC ? because nothing has changed in reality , just viewing issue. Chill out now.
Darudesi: many people are seeing a change. On rank list parh it is different then other page. It wasn't same before n I just use my iPad air
What i am saying is that there is a change but only on the viewing aspect. Even I am seeing it, you get it ? but a sane man would compare it to other browsers as well, and there I dont see anything ...
elsewhere ...
I agree there is a change on iPad, I can't speak for other browsers as I haven't used any. All I saw like the rest was there is a change. Maybe someone using other browsers can input u
@klm380: is it different from what you saw last year? Then you should be happy.
I hear 8 on ROL is the way it works.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »