Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heard about(or got aninterview) NYIT EPP? - lastshot
Hello, I am a very old IMG and have a history of failures in matching including this time.
I applied NYIT EPP as a backup plan and just got an interview.
I wonder if anyone had an interview with them, how it went and if there's entrance exam on the interview day. I would really appreciate ANY advice.
well good luck going back to med school...
@itsover2005

Thanks, hope you never have to consider that path. sigh.
well i just went through my 4th match lastshot and no match still, and i admire your perseverance, to even consider going back to medschool...

i dont have the funds nor the patience anymore to do it... its the reason im not considering it..

i really mean it buddy, good luck if you go down this road..
lastshot..I want to apply for this program this year, what are the requirement?
http://www.nyit.edu/medicine/admissions/...ogram_epp/
You're taking the right decision. It's 3 years and then a guaranteed match. Do not look back.
its 4 years there used to be an exam...now there is none
plus its harder than you might think....
@ itsover2005
I appreciate your wishing me luck. This was the third time of matching for me and I feel your pain. I will probably end up with huge loan on my shoulders after the school, but I hope it will gurantee me being a doctor in the States. I wish you best of luck too.

@fawadm79
Thank you for the reply. I read on this website that there would be no exam this year, but I wasn't sure. I also read some of comments you made on this forum in 2012 about your brother. I hope I will be accepted after the interview even though it's gonna be very hard going back to school especially with my two girls. I would really appreaicte if there's any more advice you can give me.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »