Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone heard about(or got aninterview) NYIT EPP? - lastshot
thinking*
OK, got your point. you might be right, will will find out soon.
Anyone had a phone interview today? I have a feeling that those who did not get the phone interview email will be rejected, hope I am wrong.
bassemsous,

you said you know other people who got the email regarding interview. why dont you share the info regarding their interview instead of asking people on here.
dee123,

i can not share somebody else experience about their interviews. and i dont think that u are talking to me by professional way to tell me " instead of asking people on here", anyway, i can not teach the people how to talk to each other!!! but, i am here to share with the other candidates with my own experience, which i was excited about how not receiving the same email that the other doctors received, that is all!! i am not here to share other people experience without their permission, and i did not know by asking you that i was hurting your feelings to get back to me by ur post!! i hope u are ok!!
and Good luck for all of us.
well then stop asking other people for information and go ask NYIT directly.
Hi

Could anyone please tell me the fees for this program per year.
Thanks
Hi everyone,

Last Friday on May 9th I have got an email from NYIT admission where they asked do not bother them with your application status. My friend who got earlier an email with phone interview request also got the same email do not bother them with questions.

Does anyone get something after May 9th yet?
No, I did not get anything from them. was anyone able to figure out why some people were phone interviewed while others were not?
Hi did anyone hear anything else after 9th of may ??

did anyone figure why some people only were phone interviewed?
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »