Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
USMLE Step 2CK Tutoring from Current Resident - drgalt
I'm a Caribbean grad who is now finishing up my first year of internal medicine residency. I offer one on one tutoring to help you ace the USMLE Step 2CK.

My teaching style is unique: I aim to create high impact study sessions where concepts and medical knowledge get permanently branded into your memory while at the same time sharpening your multiple choice question skills.

You could spend almost $10,000 paying a large company to let you sit in low impact lectures that will only raise your score a few points. Or, for a small fraction of that cost, you could have a PRACTICING PHYSICIAN give you 1 on 1 tailored lessons to quickly raise your score.

Interested? Let's talk about how I can help you!

Send me an email to: USMLENinja and I'll send you a flyer detailing my services, as well as a free report on how to get the most out of your USMLE studying. I'll be happy to answer any questions you have about preparing for the exam, or how to excel in clinicals, or the USMLE matching process. I hope to hear from you soon!
It is impossible to do a residency in the US and find the time to effectively teach for CK. Something about the above post looks suspicious.
I would welcome any genuinely interested student to contact me and they will be easily verify my status as an active resident. There is nothing fishy here.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »