Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need step 1 tutor - tooto86
my exam is no the 26 of may. my last NBME was 200 on name 13 it was about 6 weeks back . i'm aiming to score 235 and i really need help just with the MCQs tricks and the missing knowledge.
i still have NBME 7, 15 and 16 left .
planning to do nmbe 7 in 7 days.

please let me know how can u help and what is your price.

I really wish you can help.

P.S I live in Arlington VA both skype and live tutoring is fine with me

Ibtehal Kimawi,,
email ibtehalkimawi

Dear Doctor or Student:

Hello. Welcome to the world of confirmed U.S.M.L.E. success!

We are currently inviting registrations to our program, the only one that provides you with absolute peace of mind. Currently we are aggressively out-performing our competitors by providing you, our new hard-working students, with a heretofore unprecedented U.S.M.L.E. performance cash guarantee, or UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATOR.

In fact, if you enroll before April 30, 2014, we will provide you with an experience that is:

• WHAT?

o Answer: Covers any of the written U.S.M.L.E. steps, including Steps 1, 2-CK or 3.

• WHEN?

o Answer: Has a duration of approximately three to six months, in toto.

• WHERE?

o Answer: Is unrivaled, insofar as the program affords you unlimited access via the convenience and comfort of your very own home or office.

• HOW?

o Answer: This is delivered to you, the student, through a multi-modal-system, integrating the cloud, and daily live personalized, cloud-podcasted, telephonic instruction in a manner that maximizes efficiencies of teaching and curricular preparation.

• HOW MUCH DOES THE PROGRAM COST?

o Answer: The current tuition rate is $13,750 per U.S.M.L.E. step, with a special one-time $1755 discount available for registrations completed prior to April 30, 2014.

• HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS?

o Answer: This information is accessible to you, by our 24-hour telephonic information line: six four one seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine four six one.

P.S. SO WHAT IS THAT ‘UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATOR?’

Answer: Simple, and absolute, in that YOU WILL NOT PAY US, IF YOU DO NOT PASS YOUR U.S.M.L.E. PERIOD.
Your U.S.M.L.E. Success Story…Guaranteed

Dear Doctor or Student:

Hello. Welcome to the world of confirmed U.S.M.L.E. success!

We are currently inviting registrations to our program, the only one that provides you with absolute peace of mind. Currently we are aggressively out-performing our competitors by providing you, our new hard-working students, with a heretofore unprecedented U.S.M.L.E. performance cash guarantee, or UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATOR.

In fact, if you enroll before September 30, 2014, we will provide you with an experience that is:

• WHAT?

o Answer: Covers any of the written U.S.M.L.E. steps, including Steps 1, 2-CK or 3.

• WHEN?

o Answer: Has a duration of approximately three to six months, in toto.

• WHERE?

o Answer: Is unrivaled, insofar as the program affords you unlimited access via the convenience and comfort of your very own home or office.

• HOW?

o Answer: This is delivered to you, the student, through a multi-modal-system, integrating the cloud, and daily live personalized, cloud-podcasted, telephonic instruction in a manner that maximizes efficiencies of teaching and curricular preparation.

• HOW MUCH DOES THE PROGRAM COST?

o Answer: The current tuition rate is $13,750 per U.S.M.L.E. step, with a special one-time $1500 discount available for registrations completed prior to September 30, 2014.

• HOW DO I FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS?

o Answer: This information is accessible to you, by our 24-hour telephonic information line: six four one seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine four six one.

P.S. SO WHAT IS THAT ‘UNIQUE DIFFERENTIATOR?’

Answer: Simple, and absolute, in that YOU WILL NOT PAY US, IF YOU DO NOT PASS YOUR U.S.M.L.E. PERIOD.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »