Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily study blog - drcolors
@mmmd yep it's 2009...if you don't have it let me know ..I can eventually send it to you
hello everyone
will be doing hemato from PR....
good luck
Thank you soonck. Found the 2009 version online.
Good luck everyone with studying today. Smile
Will be doing obs today.
good morning
today will be doing my wrong questions uw....ccs cases (still struggling )...
good luck
@soonck

Just to encourage you. I have also been struggling with ccs. However, repeating cases, doing sequencing, monitoring, etc, have been helping me. Repetition helps, at times.
thanks a lot repetition....you are right ..practice make perfect...yesterday for the first time my patient get better.. I was happy ....
@soonck

That was certainly encouraging! We will all get at ccs with lots of practice!
yep we will
Hi All

No studying at all. How do you guys handle a break... cos of weekend / kids / just meltdown?

I keep worrying that I am not doing anything then again some other work takes away my attention and then by the time I look back a week is gone by Sad
hi
I understand your situation perfectly being a mom myself of 3..sometimes is frustrating but we have to deal with it...I did already step1 , ck and cs with the same conditions ..so I think now I'm used to it
try to do a daily schedule ...and stick to it as much as you can... at the end of the day you will find that you surely have done at least 50% of your plan ...good luck
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »