Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
thanks MTS -
shiri - spally23

Hi MTS! Yes I have read Crush Step 3, it's very helpful. Tomm I am going to do the rest of the questions as a simulated exam. I hope I do well. By the way did u get 80 on the q-bank or the actual test. If u don't mind would you tell me what you got on the q-bank and what do I need to get on the q- bank to ensure that I pass the test. I am going to take the test soon.I really appreciate your help.Take care.Thanks in advance...
Mts

hi shiri,
i got above 80 on the actual test, my scores on the q bank was ranging from 60 to 72. the idea about the kaplan q bank is to make you think the way the question wants, i mean the real exam. ofcourse they are not the questions of the actual test but they are close to them. my advice to you is do the q bank twice at least and practice the ccs as much as u can, beleive me practicing them makes a big difference on the real exam.
by the way the q bank is the best prepartion available
if you need anything please write back
also everyone who did the kaplan q bank passed (my freinds )
have faith in yourself
take care
Mark - mblake75

How do we get the kaplan materials
Neha - nnirodi

How do I get the Q Bank. I have been to various forums and there are mentions of QBANK everywhere, with almost everybody recommending it highly. Is the Kaplan site the only way available to us. If we buy it from a previous owner, is there a downside to this?
Eddie

Hi MTS,
thanks for sharing your experience with us . what is the Q bank? do you mean kaplan questions that you purchase on their web site. ALSo I am so confused about how to study and what books i should read because i am not in residecy yet and taking the test is a trial to increase my odds of getting residency . Please help me deciding about the materials i need to study for the test esp. after knowing that i lack the hospital experience that you have. Eddie
Mts

Dear Eddie,
iam really sorry for taking so long to answer you back, i didnt check the website for a long time. As regards your questions , yes the q bank is the kaplan questions online but try to find them on a cd from this site. as for studying do the q bank at least 2 times and practice the ccs as much as you can . As for the books crush step 3 is really good and if you have time do the kaplan notes 2002 edition which has the q book in it but dont waste too much time on studying just do questions and practice ccs and if you need anything else please feel free
goodluck and take care
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »