Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For those who failed ICE... - usmledocc
@786sh.... Thats the thing which I described in the beginning that physical exam counts 10% only so always write PE at the end . First write v/s then focused PE related to case and in the end if u have time so write cvs and resp. If u don't have time so its ok to write only focused one
Thanks a lot again for ur time and for the info,
hey can you please write if the keyboards they provide in CS center, is it from those flat like pad or with raised keys like old and regular keyboards?
I appreciate your response.
Hey its a keyboard with raised keys . I request to everyone who are going to take CS soon and they are practicing pt note on laptop please go to Walmart and bring keyboard with raised keys and mouse and practice just like a exam ... It's very helpful and keyboard is very very cheap .
THANKS DOC FOR THE INFORMATION AND YOUR TIME IT IS REALLY APPRECIATED TO TAKE TIME AND HELP OTHERS ,MAY GOD BLESS YOU.
Congrats on your passing score.
I am happy for you and for your future patients.
I posted a question earlier,could you take a look at it?
Also, how do you know that PE is 10 % out of total score?I wish there was some official information posted about it on bulletin

@anitapatel.... Ur concern about scoring of PE counts 10% is very imp and sensitive information ... One of my frd who got some course for CS told me about this imp info. Next thing I cud'nt see ur question on this post, can post it again ?
Hi
Can we type in all capital letter ?
Yes , u can type it
HEY DOC, CAN U PLEASE HELP, THIS MIGHT LOOK SILLY TO ASK BUT I REALLY CAN'T FIND A NICE WAY TO SAY IT AND CONFIRM IF I AM TALKING TO PT MOTHER .

IN CHILD CASES EITHER OVER THE PHONE OR JUST A MOM BEING PRESENT HOW WE HAVE TO GREET THE MOM. SHOULD WE SAY MOTHER IS ( CHILD NAME OR ???) TO MAKE SURE WE TALKING TO THE PT MOTHER ... PLEASE HELP ME WITH THAT,

ONE MORE Q , CAN WE USE SANITIZER ( IF AVAILABLE )INSTEAD OF WEARING GLOVES OR WASHING HANDS?
I APPRECIATE YOUR RESPONSE AS ALWAYS
For peads u can greet the mother like this .... 11 month/ old Sara weber with diarrhea since 3 days................... Hello mrs. Weber, mother of 11 month/old Sara ......( pause)then My name is dr. Abc , I am the physician in this clinic ..... My nurse was telling me that Sara has diarrhea since 3 days... Can u please tell me a lil bit more about Sara's problem ...... ( or u can say ... I can understand u called the clinic today about ur daughter , my nurse was telling ......). mother start to tell u all .... After she finish then u need to say ... I am very sorry to hear ur child's problem .. Its understandable to be worried ... Parents are always concern when their child is in discomfort let me ask u some question about Sara problem so that I can understand whats is going on!......,,........... For question no2 I took my exam in 1st week of April and I used sanitizer in all pts . U can use sanitizer without any objection.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »