Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Freaking out......:-/ - schavali87
I took my UWSA 2 weeks ago and it predicted 220. NBME 3 1 week ago and scored a 410..Sad My exam is on the coming Monday n tuesday..!!! The very thought of the exam in 2 days is freaking me out....Looking for some solace in your encouraging words....!!!
omg the same as my scores and the same exam dates.
Mine is tuesday and wedneday and I couldn't sleep last night due to palpitations. I can't fail this exam. I already have an extra attempt on step 1.
Oh such a coincidence dr.non...!!!

I cannot fail this exam too drpepper4u cuz i have an extra attempt too only worse on step 2...Sad

good luck to both of U..!!
lol i got 450 and my exam is Monday Tuesday. I posted a couple of days back freaking out. I went back to review MTB CK and I found it very helpful to clear some things bc it is more detailed than MTB 3. I am currently only reading chapters from both books and not doing any questions. Also doing CCS. Planning on reading Peds and OB/GYN chapters at least 3 times each before Monday since those are monster sections and IM is too much to cover in 2 days. Good luck you guys
I can't concentrate and already bombing UW assessment. Anxiety is building.
Agree on peds n Ob/Gyn as monster sections drnish00...good luck..!!

Yeah same with me drpepper4u...unable to concentrate..Sad...but unable to sit idle as well..lol..!!
I am practicing ccs n going thru incorrect questions in UW..!!!
good everyone we will be fine....the work will pay off when in doubt go with your first choice bc that is more than right....changing answers and rethinking will get you in trouble unless something really sticks out to change your original answer.
Guys we are all so so close.
just remember to read to the question and KNOW that you know the answer. BELIEVE guys.
I hate this exam more than the step 2 and we all have a lot riding on this exam. we are too far into this race to give up now. COME ON GUYSSSSSS
Well said..!!! Lets hope for the best n never give up..!!

Good luck to all of us..Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »