Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERAS photo help!!! - waterlilly
I went to CVS and showed them the requirements but they din't know what was i talking about so i took a passport size pic. I came home and scaned it but its coming out to be larger in size..please help me what to do and how to take picture for Eras??
I had the same problem. I had to ask someone who knows computer to photo crop it for me (it almost like reducing the size until it meets the requirements). I have no idea how he did it because I emailed him the picture with the required guidelines and he sent it back to me. So try asking around, I don't know if there is a program or an app for that but that's how I did it. if anyone else knows another option please share
It is very simple to make the photo in a proper format for ERAS. The scanned photos, as yours, usually have a large volume.
You can resize the photo with "Photoshop software" or any other photo editor that you may have on your computer.
This is also an online free website that you can use to crop and resize your image as desired:
http://www.picresize.com/
Finally, you also can use "paint" in your computer to simply resize and crop your photo.
Thank u so much guys. I will try to do that Smile
Usefull!!! site Smile)

Thanks
we are now making for OFFER special PHOTO SERVICE. if your face is too ugly for the eras then we will upload for you one of our MODEL PHOTOS. these are professional model in professional clothing and we can make for you any skin colors. at interview simply say that you ahve since gain wait or something that is why you are not like photo and am now ugly person. but for making pretty photos please email at personalstatementeditor

will give SPECIAL OFFER for one photo $10, if you also get PERSONAL STATEMENT for $40 otherwise regular price for model photo will be $25. please send now is ERAS HIGH SEASON upon us.
Great software for resizing pictures for ERAS!
I had an error message on the ERAS upload and tried everything. I found a site that can resize it for you and make sure its at the correct specs.

They sent my resized photo the sameday!

Highly recommend them!

https://www.studioredleaf.com/eras-photo-resizing-help
Dude, for Eras, you need to be clear on the dimensions of your photo so they can scan it. Personally, I used APNG converter to convert the photo to the format I want and resize it.
If this is still relevant to you, I suggest you try it.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »