Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for help with your English for Step 2 CS? - michaeljamesanderson
Are you taking the Step 2 CS exam, but are concerned that your English skills are not sufficient to pass? Have you already taken the test but failed the SEP section? I can help you succeed.

My name is Michael, and I am a professional teacher of English as a Second Language, as well as a professional actor with over 15 years’ experience. I have taught over a thousand adult immigrants to improve their ability to communicate in English, and for the past 6 years, I have tutored internationally trained medical school graduates specifically to pass the SEP section of the STEP 2 CS exam. My extensive experience in English education and as a standardized patient (SP) for medical school programs in New York City, make me uniquely qualified to assist you. In 2014 alone, 10 of 11 of my clients have passed the Step 2 CS, with all of them scoring high in SEP. I offer tutoring sessions via Skype, or in-person if you are in New York City.

Let me give you the confidence you need to speak English effectively and be successful on your examination. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
Learning English has become really interesting because you have got a lot of platforms where you can conduct Conversational lessons with your partner. Speaking is one of the most difficult factors in learning another language.
Learning English has become really interesting because you have got a lot of platforms where you can conduct Conversational lessons with your partner. Speaking is one of the most difficult factors in learning another language.
(09-04-2014, 02:01 PM)ArchivalUser Wrote: Are you taking the Step 2 CS exam, but are concerned that your English skills are not sufficient to pass? Have you already taken the test but failed the SEP section? I can help you succeed.

My name is Michael, and I am a professional teacher of English as a Second Language, as well as a professional actor with over 15 years’ experience. I have taught over a thousand adult immigrants to improve their ability to communicate in English, and for the past 6 years, I have tutored internationally trained medical school graduates specifically to pass the SEP section of the STEP 2 CS exam. My extensive experience in English education and as a standardized patient (SP) for medical school programs in New York City, make me uniquely qualified to assist you. In 2014 alone, 10 of 11 of my clients have passed the Step 2 CS, with all of them scoring high in SEP.  I offer tutoring sessions via Skype, or in-person if you are in New York City.

Let me give you the confidence you need to speak English effectively and be successful on your examination. I look forward to speaking with you soon!

I used to struggle with English as well, but after a lot of practice and writing, I'm becoming better at it. Here's something I helped writing my friend recently that you should check out and give your thoughts on, thank you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »