Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
last few weeks - snowdoc8839
I am coming down to the last few weeks until exam day. I am just doing uworld again (3rd time) and reading mtb, doing UW CCS....trying to get through again what I can. Is it a big deal if I am not able to get through UWorld this 3rd time? I am freaking out that I won't...I guess bc questions have been updated/added I feel like I need to quickly go through it but don't think I have time. Trying my best....trying not to freak out! Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated!!
@snowdoc8839 I think that as long as you're able to retain pretty much all of the information you got through the explanations then you should be fine. I'm doing u world again but I'm just focusing on the explanations and not really 'redoing' the questions. I just hope I'm still able to find time to do quick review with MTB before my exam. Anyways my advice is to just keep studying as much as you can!
Thank you, you are totally right, just need to do what I can until exam day! I guess I read the exolainations so carefully on uworld just so I won't miss a point and become slow, will just keep going! Hope ur studying is going well Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »