Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A day in life of step1 student! My journey starts! - reminemi
Completed the rest of 23 questions of my immuno test block. Scored 80%. Took 4 hours for the explanations. So one block of immuno ques is over.
keept it up @reminemi u r going good, keep this pace! GLSmile
@gritty.
Thanks a lottt Smile
I need to put in more hours. Don't know why I can't cut down 10 hours of sleep Sad it saddens me a bit.
I did immuno second test uw . This time 40 ques. Got 88%. Somehow I felt I was guessing so many ..it took me 8 hours to go through 40 ques and write down explainations. I felt so teary ay the end of these 8 hours. Sad this is just the beginning of my uw . I hope I don't lose interest Sad
Revised dna viruses . Did parasitology for first time and memorised it . That's it Sad studied 5 hours only
GL.. is this ur first read? ur tryin to memorize?
Yup Sarah... This is my first read ... However I had done bacteria ,bacterial genetics and dna viruses in sep oct ..but I wanna complete rest of micro before shifting onto other subject .so I'm trying to memorise Sad and hving done immuno uw, I thought if I complete micro too, then I will feel one subject done and dusted Smile any tips.most welcome Smile
From Today I wanna give 12 hours per day for a week (like an experiment to see how it goes and what changes it brings)
I Like the spirit!! : )
sat almost 10 hours till now at a stretch. completed kaplans virology page to page . (60 pages ) memorised , made mnemonics and revised. Consumed some time. Second read will seal it totally.. I just wished I knew about USMLE in med school Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »