Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
step 1 in dec 1st week - usmlestudystep
hi friends i would like to form a group preferably with those who r taking step 1 in dec ..lets motivate each other ..and post our developments here ..if there is any other group working towards the same time frame pls let me know .. thanks ..all the best ..
my exam is in jan but i will be glad to be in this group.presently on last subject of kaplan LN-behavioural sci. wish to start first reading of FA oct 1st
glad to know. good luck. am also doing my fa. my second read.doing uworld along with it ..
hey i am taking ma exam in jan last wk...plz let me knw wen u do physio revision ....thanku
my id is rehana_mir
Im tasking step one end of november-first weeks of december...

Im doing my first read of FA and UW, but I finished Kaplans, and pathoma... only thing is missing from Kaplan is Anatomy and BS, which I am doing now along side with FA and UW, which seems impossible, so I stopped FA and UW for sometime and concentrating on anatomy and BS, so I finish and then continue with FA and UW

how many times are you planning to do FA? and UW? and how long it takes to do FA and UW and make notes?

did you do FA read first and finish the book and then do again FA and UW together ? idk which way is better?

also can you share ur NBME progress here? if u have done any and when?
hi xako..
i have done fa already without uworld. now am in the process of doing it together but its taking a lot of time for me.am not very consistent i can say.but u can do 2 blocks per day with annotating fa if u sit full day .all the best.am also facing issues with multitasking n constantly changing my schedules..work out whichever suits u better n stick to it.am planning to do uworld once with fa and then randomly once. hoping will have time for that.good luck.
@rehanamir sure
As for me am done wit kaplan and will be starting fa first reading tomorrow,planning to read fa twicw before doing uw wit fa bcos people if u can do fa as many times as possible it sticks more and increases your score.I'm also planning to do uw twice although my exams is last week in january,but I dont know if my plan is practicable.Planning to do one block of uw per day so that I will do the correction thoroughly and understand.My hubby is done wit all his steps and these are the guidelines he gave although he didnt do his like this but he said its better for me like this.
@usmlestudystep since u said u are forming a group pls let know how ur prep is going from time to time and u can be posting questions wit solutions frm uw as u are progressing.All the best
@drrush thanks for ur input.U r all my group :-)lol..sure i will start posting q soon.am still in an inertia phase..got to build the momentum soon. all the best
Hii!! I have my exam on 3rd dec!!doing FA and uworld simultaneously..still GIT and neuro remaining..i want to do uworld again after that randomly..will i b able to do that and revise fa with it??i dont know..actually i was sick last week..cudnt study atall..got depressed..need support and suggestions guys..pls help..
hi asaha u can do it ..u have 2 months ..finish uworld n then start ur revision..good luck.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »