Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
premier videos(including ccs) and premier notes - xavierb
I just received my usmle step 3 results 2 weeks ago and passed! thank God. I am selling my premier video and notes( I think it's 2009/2010). It really helped me improve after my 1st failed attempt. If interested email me at xavierbrown011

With the new step 3 format, it's better to have all the information needed for step 3.
http://ourl.in/@srtegf
How much will you cost?
I can give you all the information you need via email.
@xavierb
Congratulations on passing step 3.
I would like to email you. I have some questions about premier review video and notes material. Thanks. Congratulations again Smile
i've the latest 2013-14 edition of premier videos ccs and cases.. i want to sell it only 50 usd both.. interested people can mail me at usmlerx2014
Mine is the old version 2009/2010, which is very similar to the latest version, that is why I opted for the old version. I got 221 in usmle step 3 so the old version works just as well. Email me at xavierbrown011. I am selling way less than Kca2014, so don't spend more when you can get it for way less.
what i m telling are latest, last released in 2013 and no new recording for 2014 have come.
you will be given mediafire download link to download everything.
there are around 62 videos and 63 ccs files.

mode of payment: paypal.
price: $50.

if you are buying archer ccs or full length videos then price is negotiable or kaplan classroom anywhere
then price is negotiable.

thank you.

if any one is interested in old premier audios then that will also be provided free of cost along with premier package mentioned above.

interested people can mail me at usmlerx2014
Hey guys, email me if you need just the premier notes (in pdf) xavierbrown011
All the best in your preparations!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »