Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Medicine IV experience - sai91
I have IV in Nu.medicine. Can anyone please help and throw light on what actually we will be asked in IV ?
Q's pertaining to Nuclear medicine. I am completely new to it and do not have any idea.
Thanks & appreciate the help.
Anyone ! 353 views , no help from anyone Sad
bump!
contact

help@training4residency.com

or

residentmedical group

you can pay for an hour of training like all of us did
I have no idea most probably general questions. I have a question for you too. how you apply for nuclear medicine residency? preliminary for some program as they start from 2nd year?
@down21 - yes, i completed my IM internship.Do you know anyone who prospered after Nu.medicine residency nowadays ? I am totally confused Sad
no sai91 really don't know any body. thank you for your reply
came to know that the job market for Nyclear medicine residency is very poor and people are jobless. Does anyone know that can we get into primary care jobs even though you may not get the specialization job after completion of any specialization residency , such as this one!! Very confused.
if it doesn't have good job market then why are you applying for it. apply for something else then
Thanks for the response. But i have no other option or no gaurantee that i will be matched in the match though i have 2 more IVs in Neurology and IM. Thats the reason i am confused, if i am offered the contract for Nuclear medicine by next month , shall i accept or NO ??
I really nee your suggestions and inputs guys!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »