Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Affordable Externship - umbrella14
As you can see the "Affordable Externship" ad icon on the right of this page. Stay away from this externship. It's a rip off. Dr Jaddou is someone who exploits externs, then forces them to write good reviews for him, before he would give a LOR. His LOR is the crappiest ever and would hurt your residency application. He does not write positive comment or a single positive adjective for you, just plain description of what your duties are.

He makes you work 6 days a week with almost no lunch breaks as the extern has to drive from one clinic to the other during his so called lunch break (20-30min). Lunch is just a quick bite of whatever in the car.
Some of the MAs there are very unfriendly, especially the office manager. They rush externs to do stuff that were supposed to be their responsibility like cleaning up exam rooms, urinalysis etc. They just sit there doing clerk stuff most of the time.
Dr J has the worst bedside manner but requests you to serve his patients like hotel guests as he says they are the reason the business is running.

-Real testimonial from a past extern of this rip off program
I can attest the OP is correct, is worthless observership. with crappy LOR
I did a rotation here, it is so bad
I would not trust it just simply based on the number of grammatical errors on the website. You'd think they would proofread it before publishing online....
grammatical errors are endless plus this line"
Professional Attire: We are a private office and our patient do not want us to wear any cultural, religious clothing such as, symbols, having beard etc. If you must wear them, such as hejab, cross, turbinate, having beard and you are not able to abide by above then please do not apply.

Residency programs have no problem with showing religious affiliation of any sort and we have freedom in America to wear what we want. Why then would the office not allow it? It makes no sense.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »