Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
worst day - abhy
so just now i got rejection from place where i did my observership. The 1st thing in morning. its over for me. good luck to all. hope you all get whatever you want. bye bye residency in US. I already wasted my 2years. want to enjoy life more. not sure if i will apply next year or not. but this is the bad day.
That's harsh. Have you heard back from all the programs that you applied to? If not then there's still some chance.
I am doing research in a program for 2 years and I got a rejection because they don't take any IMG's.
i know its harsh, sorry but i am not that optimistic. I am very practical person. Dont like dreaming. its already passed 15th december, so there is no chance.
It's not over yet guys. Not until end of January. Now is cancellations time. You maybe waitlisted somewhere... be optimistic
I know someone who got on her 4th attempt, that too with one interview. I understand that it is expensive thing and mentally painful to go through all that process. But, I still would like to encourage you to forget all that happened and work on a year goal.

I mean next year, have just one single goal - to achieve residency, and nothing else. Don't bother with negligible factors like I want to do this & that, just one thing for entire year.

If you look this way, it will look little easy.
Good luck ABHY
How many interviews you have so far? I have 7 to go in match with, if none of the prematch programs offer me a spot.
Sorry to hear abhy. I too am at the point of giving up and looking into other options. This is my 3rd time applying and I have one interview. It is all extremely depressing. Oh well, maybe God has something better planned for us although I cannot think of what it is. All the best to you in this painful journey.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »