Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what to carry with you for the iv - step32kill
what documents to carry?
Copy of CV, personal statement, application, self-confidence and breath mints.
thanks! so don't need to carry ecfmg certification? or diploma copy?

also, tell me is it okay to answer failures on USMLE in your weakness? or should you wait for the PD director to bring it up
They will ask you failures during your interview. Every interview I went on they asked about my CS failure. They just want to know what happened- all of them are very nice about it. They offered you an interview so they are def interested in you. Good luck
what to say for weakness in psychiatry iv?
Here is some advise one PD gave me:

1. be yourself
2. be confident
3. be honest

for the weakness in psychiatry, I told PDs the truth:

I am an old graduate, so most people will doubt my clinical skills, and I am totally aware of that. But I worked very hard to get to where I am now. And if you pick me, I promise I will work hard, study hard and I will never let you down. And if I do not meet your expectation by end of PGY I, I will hand in my resignation myself.

And PD nodded his head and echoed that my clinical skill was indeed his biggest fear, but he believes that I will do ok if I work hard.

Copy of your CV, PS and such are totally worthless, as they have everything. I stopped carrying those around my third interview. I second the breath mints and add tissue, pen, and headache meds.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »