Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed ck - penelope24
Late on posting but I've already posted my exam experience after my exam. This post is just to say thank you again to those that helped me pass my ck and just wanted to update those I studied with on this forum on how I did. I def dropped a few pts from what I was getting on my nbmes but Im just so happy to have passed! Started backwards so im done with cs and ck and I have step 1 next and of course step 3 to complete.

Thanks again to everyone who answered my questions and participated in discussions. I got so much valuable information from this forum's members and most of all, I got inspiration and energy from seeing so many other doctors dedicated to doing well on this. I wish you all luck in this process, whether you have passed, failed, studying while working or with kids....its a long journey but you can do it. Get up everyday and do it again.

If you have any suggestions for how to prepare for step 1, especially regarding biochemistry and physiology (my weak areas), I will take all advice humbly and with much appreciation. Thanks again everyone and God Bless.

: )
Congratulations! Smile

Regarding biochemistry it worked out well for me to read the Kaplan lectures notes simultaneously with video-lectures ( in keeping the pace and focusing on important details).
With few exceptions you will end up loving it

Good luck!
Congratulations penelope24!very happy for you Smile. I have learnt a lot from reading your posts

Biochemistry in uworld & FA for step 1 was more than sufficient for me in step 1
Thanks you guys! Worried a bit about the genetics part and planning to read physio from brs and kaplan...would that be enough?

Learned a lot from both of you. Good luck!!
congrats .yes BRS physio is good ...focus more on concepts ..they ask lot of q with arrows up n down or increase n dec giving a disease .like in pt with hyperthyroidism ca ,pth ,phosphorous wat goes up or down ,same for bp ,pulse ,pvr etc.

best of luck
awesome, thanks medplus! Wish you luck on your prep and exam!! It was great discussing questions with you!
congratulations penelope! all the best Smile
penelope24....>the helper.......huge congratulation and best wishes.
Penelope: CONGRATULATIONS !!! Wohooooo
congrats Smile i searched but failed to find the detailed thread for ur preparation experience, can you please share some info about how u prepared thank you
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »