Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I will start. - momandphysician
hi guys .
I am a mom and it is not easy to start my preparing with one year old child .
so I want to take the exam with only 3 months studying and I will share my experience day by day and want your support and encourage .
I will depend on night studying between 1 and 7 am eastern time and I will read usmle world and mtb2.
I invite all of you to join me day by day .
I will start with usmle step 2 ck and I will post my comment every day at 7 am at morning eastern time .
Good luck studying with the vampires (hahaha-Dracula laugh)....just kidding SmileSmile
hahaha
Best of luck dear..i have also 2 kids n wanna do MCCEE n Ck...may Allah bless us n give success.
Tank you mehusmle ;and good luck to all the moms in this forum .
Today is the first day I read some usmle world question in neurology and I think it is not very difficult .
hello friends ,
i m also a mom n starting my prep for ck, wt do u guys think should we start with, kaplan lecture notes or something else? all the best everyone!
So I would Like a study partner for those hours momandphysician... It will take me a lot of effort to get used to it but I think that might be the best idea for quiet time. Add me to skype and we can work together if you are interested. board.certified
Hello usmleprocess I will add you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »