Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My study log-last revision - usmlegold14
Hi All,

Trying my level best to finish my last revision-my 2 kids keep me super busy and my husband comes home at 9.30pm everyday that leaves me with cooking,caring for my toddler and my studies now taking a back seat😒

I want to be done with it once for all!

Today/Tomorrow I am planning to finish Cardio

hi , m in same boat too, when r u planning to take ur exam?
Earlier plan was for Feb but now changed to April-May.I had to stop studying to help my kid prepare for exam

I need few days to get back to that speed.I had a wonderful SP with whom I had done my 2 revisions.May God Bless her...Now I am going to finish my last revision by myself and see how it goes ...Goodluck to you and me😃(and all of us here)
Thankyou, goodluck to u too. If u dont mind may I know how long did u prepare and the materials? M finding very hard to finish medicine KLN and then MTB together, still 4 subjects left and UW.....I thought I can do within 3/4 months but dont think so, too panic, on top of that have to look after kids, take them to school and bring home etc..... n lots of tensions...Since u r also a mom, I find quite comfortable with u...
We moms have to take it easy I guess-family comes first

I had a study partner and our kids got so used to our study times that we were pleasantly surprised !
So that's how we finished our studies(KLN and MTB twice-not that we remembered a lot)

But when you read the second time,you remember better and then UW makes the concept clearer.

I still have to finish my UW hoping to do this last time with study partner-things speed up a bit and you can finish a lot in a short time

Hope that helps
thankyou
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »