Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prometric Center in NYC - interferon_advocate
Guys my center is in NYC, the one in floor 17 on ONE PENN PLAZA building,
please someone kindly tell me their experience with this center?

I went to get to know the place but they didnt let me in without a reservation (wonder why! its NewYork!!)
so Im concerned cause Ive heard all sorts of things like the center is always PACKED, that you do LINES when you go to the bathroom or eat something, so Im really worried.

please someone help me out! my test is in 2 weeks!!!
I had mine in 1 penn plaza, suite 1540..
my suite is 1728, but thanks for replying,
please could you share me your experience?
everything went smoothly, no buts?

thanks in advance, mainly my concern is if there is lines of people after you go to the bathroom when you are signing in again... and if also the people are respectful in terms of silence etc, as Ive been told that is not so quiet cause its small and its always packed. thanks and please help me out with your input.
appreciate your response.

In my case I didnt had to wait in queue...they gave me the code as soon as I checked in .I was suppose to press the code in order to get in the restroom..at first I didnt know what was the code for...otherwise there was no such queue..
About security check in, there are 4 tables..you must go to the same table and same person to whom you were assigned to...though there are other examinee...there were 4 ppl checking..so I didnt had to wait in queue..
Locker was bit crowded..bt we dont have to wait in queue to get to our locker..even there were other ppl standing infront of their locker..I managed by entering through small space instead of waiting them to come out..
thanks a lot!!! really helped me your input.
best wishes for you thanks for helping out.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »