Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed 2 times !! - janewatsoniam
I failed my step 1 two times. Totally devastated . This time I failed by 8 marks . I am just confused about what to do next. Should I try again or give up ?
I am a foriegn medical graduate , but a green card holder , even I give it again and clear next time , any chances of me matching ??
Its not enough to pass, you need to score high next time (240+)
So I shouldn't give up yet ?
never give up.
Tutoring:

• Personalized-private, for all USMLE steps
• IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY ANYTHING, and will get a 100% cash refund
• In business since the year 2000, and IMMEDIATE starts are available, so as to cover the full exam in FOUR months
• DAILY “Cloud-” based, as well as personal telephonic instruction, so that you do not have to relocate, nor do you have to change your current work schedule
• Registration is thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per step, with major THREE THOUSAND dollar forum discounts expiring soon
• The contact phone number is six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine, four six one, for 24-HOUR INFORMATION-LINE, NOW.

the best way is to ask this question in "matching and residency" forum.
Most of us here haven't taken the exam, so our opinions dont really matter. The people who are matching in 5 days, will be able to better guide you.
Tutoring:

• Personalized-private, for all USMLE steps

• IF YOU DO NOT PASS, YOU DO NOT PAY ANYTHING, and will get a 100% cash refund

• In business since the year 2000, and IMMEDIATE starts are available, so as to cover the full exam in FOUR months

• DAILY “Cloud-” based, as well as personal telephonic instruction, so that you do not have to relocate, nor do you have to change your current work schedule

• Registration is thirteen thousand seven hundred and fifty dollars per step, with major THREE THOUSAND dollar forum discounts expiring soon

• The contact phone number is six four one, seven one five, thirty nine hundred, extension six four nine, four six one, for 24-HOUR INFORMATION-LINE, NOW.
@passusmle1 sounds like a scam.

honestly, if you were a US med student and failed twice, chances would be close to zero. as an img, almost less than zero.

sorry but this is the truth. if u wanna be in the US, you may want to try for great career like physician assistant (make $100-150k/yr) or nurse practitioner (also 100-150k/yr).
Continue and don't listen to others! I am aware of those who have not passed even on the second time and it depends on your score, residency, program and your interview. Strongly recommend that you look into a month rotation in a program.

Failing decreases your chances but it depends on you where you go into!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »