Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official 2015 MATCH thread - u_mad_bro
oreiada congrats ,so happy for you can you tell us which program , how did you search ?
PGY 1 here I come! Still feels surreal. Congrats to all that matched! I'm still holding out HIGH hopes and praying for those who are still persevering. Good luck in soap! This battle isn't over, your time will come! I'll be coming back to share Creds and final results on Friday. Haven't been able to focus these past few weeks and now all this BS is OVER!!
229/232/cs pass first time/2012/step3 april 2015.

8 Rad IVs.

Matched alhamdulillah
I matched. All glory be to God. I was laughing and crying at the same time...will know which specialty on Friday
Congratulations prgame! I'm interested in applying to radio and have a couple of questions! Can you please email me samifantasy
Good luck bro
Congratulations to those who matched! I matched as well after my 3rd time applying.

My creds:
206,207, CS 2nd attempt,197, GC, 2009

I applied to both FM and Psychiatry. I ranked 7 programs. I will post in another thread about this long journey of mine for the next few days.To those who didnt match, dont lose hope.
Congrats to everyone who matched.

I finally FINALLY matched today. 2nd year applying.

Those who didn't match, don't lose hope (I have an extra attempt on step 1 and matched with 2 interviews only). Just try again next year. We don't know how much we want something until we struggle and give it our all.

CONGRATS AGAIN to everyone, especially to those who were unmatched with me last year. We did it guys!!! We can finally breathe!!!
MATCHED!!!! 2nd year trying for the match. TERRIBLE step scores but all passed the first time 189/205/cs/203
YOG 2010. IMG with green card
Did 3 observerships and 2 externships. No contacts. Got 6 interviews (2 IM 4 FM) I applied to A LOT of programs (200+) including California, I have PTAL
Honestly, since my credentials are so bad, I think my interviews got me in. I was myself, and did not pretend to be someone I was not. After my step 1 I realized I had to work on my application and I did, filled it up with observerships and I took step 3. Dont give up you guys, keep trying and improve your applications and the main thing: dont be a robot during interviews; show good manners and be yourself!
2006 grad,
211/225/pass/198 (all 1st attempts except step 3),
2nd year applying,
only had 2 IV.
Thanks GOD, I MATCHED.
With the blessings of our Lord Jesus, I have matched into internal medicine.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »