Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good scores, nice & social but did not match - fordmd
233,238,219 with GreenCard
Continous USCE, with very social and nice personality " as they said during my 5 ivs" but did not match
Feel so sad and feeling more sad when I saw my wife's came down from her beatiful eyes.

Need advice with sincere appreciatins
* my wife's tears
Sorry, I am more than shattered now
hi fordmd... I am so sorry...
you have great scores and GC... I know you will do more observerships to better your cv...
But i personally think your interviewing skills need a little tweaking...and may be your personal statement needs a re-look...
no body in the interview will say you were bad..none.. they will always say you are good/very good etc etc.....do not get carried away by it...
Try to get some help from the people you have already worked with...they are the best people who can help you with your interviewing skills....
Do not lose hope man...you are this close....just fine tuning will do the trick I think...
You know this.....but still saying it... be strong and brave......do not give up..... take some time off...once you clams down.... try to analyse what I said...may be it will help you.

Good Luck.
I am sorry for you, I didn't match either and it was indeed the biggest disappointment of my entire life
I have great scores and good personality but I lack the luck
didn't match.

202/210/194/cs-pass.
all in first attempt.
yog-2009.
6 months of observership in psych and 1 year of research in psych.
1 publication and 2 abstracts.
had 7 IV's in psych and 1 IV in fm.
didn't match either.

What shall I do??
Sorry to hear that you did not match. What is your yog? If recent, everything seems to be working for you from what I see. I think you should have got a lot more interviews. From what I can think maybe your personal statement can use some work and your LOR's might have an issue.
If you guys get more than 5 iv, your credentials are great. All you need is polish UR IV skill. 212/225/cs/215/2004. 6 iv in psy matched. Last yr4 iv in IM and psy, didn't match. This yr I worked hard on iv skills
I am so sorry.please be strong.you will be sucessful Insha Allah.
my yog is 2009..
and three interviews were due to connection.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »