Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move on - omalizumab890
All those who didnt match like me i think ppl its tie to buck up and move on.....its almost the end of season..I know its been hard for few of us that despite all the hard work some remained unlucky....But this is not the end of world...Jus need to move on

When u feel like quitting, just think about why you started in the first place. Dont give up just like that..We need to use this as a motivation to push harder..

Every time I feel low I think about the great leaders and visionaries who had laid their lives for a cause..and feel that the obstacles I face are so minute in front of them.....

Well its time to work hard and give our best shot in the next match...The task is uphill but I am sure that with determination we shall succeed...

May the force be with you....

I am recollecting my self too. Cannot give up. When the going gets tough the tough gets going!
Amen to that. It really hurts, but nothing you can do about it except work harder.
Thanks for the message, it's hard but that's the reality.... We all have to be strong and move on.... Hope for the best in future..... Be Patient and update your resume by working hard this year.
Yes it's the Beginning of new season from Saturday.. Let's take feedback for why it's not a match yet. Buckle up and move on.
I had spent a lot of time since the match season thinkin y am i not gettin ivs...y didnt i matchh..y me....but couldnt find answers....feels relieved after writing this post....may b somethin is better is in store for us....like they say...GO BIG OR GO HOME...............
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »