Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@usmlemad another gardening or similar - exon
Guys a quick forum Google search on the forum shows that this weirdo varies his scores and yog depending on his mood it seems. Also varies his fields he has applied in even including peds in his repertoire!! Honestly why bother doing this? Does it give some delusional self confidence.

Always exercise caution if something sounds too good to be true it generally is!
Please don't make fun of sister @gardening. This is a tough time.
Yes, I agree with you that @gerdening made a lot of very inconsistent posts. I don't want to give explanations on her behalf during this period. I expect @gardening will be back again probably with a new ID.
I hope she didn't hurt herself. It's hard to comprehend her not matching with 18 programs in her ROL and all those love letters from PDs to her.
No, sister gardening should be OK and will pull through (and eventually match IA).
It's not the first match she has presented this scenario. Two years ago @gardening using a different ID (min3443) presented the same scenario (having 15 IVs and not matching) : http://www.usmleforum.com/showthread.php?tid=724202
Same thing too last match with a different ID.
@usmlemad is a new 'gardening'

varying his scores, number of calls and even the specialties he is applying too. sometimes wife is involved sometimes she isnt!

please anyone treat this persons delusion of grandeur with extreme skepticism!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »