Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
may end exam takers - papez
Hey guys Hope everyone is doing good !!
So yesterday I forgot to update fell asleep Wink..I did uw half block and finished endo . today will do uw , parasito and if time permits rs physio

@ usmlehopeful it's all about our mind...we need to control our mind and not let it control us...the negative thoughts should be killed as soon as they come in ur mind... For eg the mvt u start self doubting plug n ur music for a walk and make sure when u come back u have a fresher positive mind..
Moreover you have worked so hard for so many months now don't let that go for waste... Come on get up brush this negative feeling of your shoulders and you know that you r much stronger than this..yeah come on let's kick this all together
Now I wanna see updates from u regularly here Smile
hi my exams at the end of april if u guys r still there iam also married:>plz idid nbme7 today but icannot find answers anywhere could anybody plz forward me nbme 7 answer sheet with explanations if u have ill b really grateful.My skype id is sabeen.rizvi2
hey ,Papez,drangel2014 and others:how is everything going???how much have u all achieved so far?i m getting slow.i m afraid i could make it by may or not.coz i m left with 45% UW.FA at least 2 more round with annotations,and goljan at least one more time....i also have plan to do micro,pharma and biochem from kaplan ...omg too many things to do...how do u gys are managing...can u share ur plan for this month....sorry i dont want to scare u guys..i m just stressed...i know all of us have this pre exam anxiety...so pls help me out....today i did micro bacteriology and virus..thats all...
hey .. my plan of this month is to do uw and first aid thats all .. i wanna stay concentrated now that i finished kaplans the third round.. no more touching other books now..

and dont worry crest07 theres still time.. now its time to just focus on high yield stuff..dont get into the details of stuff if u think you already know it.. .. you will manage .. just concentrate and work hard !

GL
todays plan was to finish up micro from first aid..and stiff working on the antibiotic section m gonna wake up until i finish this i dont wanna leave it for tomo.. .. lol ...
hi everyone, my target for the week will be 1 block of uw+1 block of rx everyday atleast. I have to prep for nbme too so need some extra memorization of fa.
thatssss the spirit dr angel !!! thumbs up to that ..Smile

crest dear focus only and only on uw and fa for now ...i'll suggest u to finish uw first and leave kaplan for a while ...infact if u hv understood and have a good base dont worry abt the xtra info in kaplan coz if u go and read kaplan u will be forget uw by that and then if u redo uw u will forget kaplan ...this vicious circle wont end...so breakfree from this first complete uw and i understand it can be taxing so switch between fa and uw....later if and only if u get time then move over to goljan/ pathoma
crest first cover 80-90 % syllabus which is in uw + fa combined. stay focussed dont worry abt kaplan right now...

ok so guys today i just managed a block as i had guests over .... sometimes things are not in our hands

but tomoro new day new target better energy

and everyone stay positive and lets kick it day after day !!!
keep moving keep progressing ..!!!!
goood luck with ur targets Smile
@usmle51
how helpful is Rx in memorising fa . are the explainations as long as in uw and are the explainations similar to fa...on an avg how much time does it take to finish one block of Rx .
and crest dear doing bacteriology plus viro from kaplan is a big task trust me ! so give urself credit for that and remember to always and always stay positive coz positive mind can achieve much more than a low mind..stay focussed and finish uw for now and incase u start to get slow pick up fa..thats what i m doing even i hvnt finished uw as yet i hv 35 % remaining but there are portions in uw which i'll hv to cover again like biochem micro which i feel need revision so dont worry everyone has loads on plate but u just have to chose the best out of everythng Smile
good luck crest !
usmle 51 keep it running ..u r doing greattttt go achieve it !!! stay positive stay strong ! Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »