Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CK prep blog - cvd
Thanks a lot lucky for sharing..just one more ques..so do u think uw mtb and cms shd be ok rt?
hey guys, would like join in as well... though havent got kaplan yet...just have first aid with me...can we start with FA or do we need to start with kaplan?? how much time do u all think is appropriate for ck???
Asahaa !! Along with them do one quick review of FA ( the topics which you feel to review once & statistics) + do all the nbmes . All the best you will ace it .
Thanks a lot lucky..best of luck for your scores..
Hey lucky25! Congratulations on being done! Thanks for the helpful information.

asaha85, study well!
Hey everyone!
So I finished first round of UW , not too happy about the score (67%) but at least I went through all sections. Now I am reading MTB 2 and 3 again before I start second round. But will have to interrupt in May for CS which has been scheduled towards the end of May. Will do UW 2nd round June and July and take exam towards the end of July. Do you agree that 2 months for round 2 is enough?
Thanks! Best wishes to all!
I think so angel..
Thanks asaha85...
So I started UW round 2 random today without reading notes before , will read along the way because if not I will just get tired and bored of reading. I got 80% on the first bank so I guess that's not a bad start. Good luck to everyone!
how is kaplank ck videos? how long does it take to watch all of them + reading all LN's?
Hey lucky did u get ur result yet??
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »