Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CK prep blog - cvd
Hi guys.
I just gave my step 1. Honestly speaking I dont know what my score would be. But I am thinking of starting CS preps in a week. Are there lecture dvds available easily? And wch source did u all buy ur books from? Wch is the latest edition. Can u help me with this. I am confused.
@lucky25 don't worry you will get good score :-) will be waiting for you here and your CS experience.

@rosemary good to see you here. waiting for the rest of the friends to move to this section of the forum. holidays were good. 1 month got over really quick. but from the day i got my result i wanted to come back and start preparing for CK. still having little bit of jet lag and also study lag ;-) not able to sit with the books. took 3 days to finish 1 chapter in obs.

@s2ck good going :-) hope i will be on track today.

@mr. you are doing great. keep posting so that i will get inspired by your posts

@salgia all i know about CS is FA for CS is enough. no idea about videos.

like i said, i did 1st chapter of obs from kaplan book in the past 3 days. Will finish 2nd chapter and then post here. then will go for the next one. Seems to be pretty slow but cannot help.

completed 2 and 3 chapters of abstetrics. so happy that i was able to do them at a stretch :-)
after a short break will do 2 chapters from gynec, will post after that.
Hi, ri..Yes I have started. Smile
oh Mr, excellence nice to see you here too with a diff name Smile. Hope we all excel!!
@rose, yup we have to excell. specially me bcoz my score is average 223 in step 1, so I gotta get a 250+ in step 2 , for which I had to say goodbye to my ortho residency here Sad
Good morning guys. yesterday was a productive day i should say. i read 5 chapters from obs kaplan. today's plan is to do 6 chapters from obs. lets see how it goes :-)

@mr. don't worry and keep your spirits high
yes, keep the spirits high
Hi guys! Good to join u guys here.
Am starting to prep for my CK. Between FA and Kaplan, which one is a better option?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
Today wasn't a productive day for me, lots of distractions. Only studied 20 pages: Cardiology. Looking forward to finish this chapter tomorrow in sha Allah.
@d3z, most of us here are newcomers in step 2 ck. so, we can only pass you the info what we have taken from seniors. Most of the guys suggest Kaplan, MTB2 , MTB 3 and UW for step 2 ck. Many said that FA for step 2 is not a good one.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »