Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CK prep blog - cvd
hello everyone :-) good morning. fresh monday morning and a fresh start for a new week. My plan was to finish obs from kaplan and MTB but haven't finished yet. today's plan is to finish kaplan and MTB obs. Started UW simultaneously. doing 20 q per day from yesterday. i finished the block but couldn't finish reading the explanations.

I felt that lot of stuff was missing in MTB obs compared to kaplan. making lot of notes into MTB. is it worth it?

@s2ck good going. pls keep posting your progress.

@souh its 6th today. waiting for your updates :-)

@anushavakiti all the best :-)

@BUGGUY :-) :-) we are waiting for you here. your blog from step 1 is the reason why i created this blog in CK :-) it keeps me motivated. lot of friends who will cheer you up when you are low.

@asaha don't worry, you will get awesome score.

@matching16 welcome

@gf1 i am sorry to hear about your UW experience. but people say to use UW as learning tool, so i think you shpuldn't get frustrated with that. I did only 20 q till now so i don't have any better solution for you. hope someone else will post something for you.
i have one question about nbmes. how many nbme are available for CK? are there any old nbme which are available as offline, like nbme 1-6 for step 1?
@matching16 i also gave the exam on 23rd..shd we expect result next week?i also had ur kinda experience..very scared too..finger crossed..hope we can join them cheerfully..
Asaha85: I think we will get it next week coz it usually takes 3 weeks n if we count the number of days from 23rd it's not 3 weeks so I'm guessing we will get it next week..how was your exam..I didn't get a single incontinence question..dreading the result so much..but I'm hoping for the best
@matching16 I dont have a good experience too..i had a lot of genetics ques..but with some of the simple ques the answers were so confusing i always got stuck with last two options..it was horrible..i m scared to death..i really dont know what to expect..anyways i think we shd not comment abt our step 1 experience in this blog..we might be disturbing all other people who wants to study..just lets pray for each other..
@matching16, @ asaha85, I had the same experience my exam was 26 march .i didn't stop crying since then every night and I am having terrible insomnia with flashback of the exam. Anyway hope god bless us with succes that makes us proud of our achievement inshaAllah .
@ cvd my books have arrived, but I couldn't start today. I will sure tomorrow with a friend.thanks for the blog it's motivating
@ bugguy I am sure you will join us very soon. Keep going dear.
@cvd do you thing the kaplan video cover everything in books?
@souh you are welcome. i am not doing kaplan videos. i am reading kaplan book and MTB 3 for obs right now. i feel there is lot of stuff missing in MTB 3 compared to kaplan book. one of my friend sugested to read MTB 2 as well for obs. i don't know what to do.
Hey guys..is it necessary to do mtb after reading kAplan because I feel looking at the mtb books that they are a summary of the kAplan lecture notes..please comment
Hi guys. good to hear from ya all again. I got stuck in some work and couldn't keep my pace. starting again today. should we start UW along with our first review ?? Isn't it too early ? or should we start it with our second review ?? let me know what u guys think Smile
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »