Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone taking the exam on june or july??? - soonck
i am taking in june, doing u world question ,ccs and mtb
Thank u soonck and imgpak, good luck to u guys Smile

@soonck: i think mapping is good but in the first 5 cases i already noticed some inconsistencies in what the author wanted to order and the actual orders put in the next few screens. I think overall its good because it basically lays out what to do step by step, but because of a few errors I'm also going to supplement with archer. I don't know how different it is from previous versions, but the website says they have updated some of the content to reflect the new changes.

In terms of the actual days, how is everyone spacing the days? Are you guys gonna give it on 2 consecutive days or spread it out? I thought spreading it out would give a few more days to prepare for ccs and more uworld review, what's everyone's plan on this?
@john857, welcome;

@soonck, thanks.

@diverticulosis, i'm thinking of taking a few days gap in b/w like 3-4 days to recollect some energy and will also help in reviewing ccs.

i'm left with 13 more exp, will try to finish before i sleep its 11.49pm here or will continue in morn.

good luck everybody and keep studying.
@ john857 ...I'm sticking to the same materials (uw, mtb ) will add mapping for ccs ...good luck
@diverticulosis.....i have only the weekend btw day1 and day2 (I've booked the dates)
@ imgpak ...good luck
update
done with few pages mtb3 psychiatry ...and reviewed uw qs
now biostat time for 1 hour (I'm so null in this subject that I decided to do it separately 1h /day ..I hope it will work)
see you guys
@soonck/docs....for one block uw revision...what is the average time you folks take.??

thank you all and GL
@ learningg
it depends on the subject itself and how well you are comfortable with the concepts
sometimes I need >3hrs to read the explanation and to take the necessary notes for each block when I do it the first time, but when for reviewing ..an1h average ...I think the most important is to understand the concepts rather than the time it takes to get it
good luck
thanks... i was trying to pick up speed but needed some motivation too, to make it better.GL
thanks soonck ,
i think 4-5 days spacing between exam is ok, but depends on dates available..

hello everybody, i'm back, will do ccs,
good luck.
will be doing ccs readout now then will finish my day with reading my notes
see you tomorrow guys
keep going imgpak ... good luck to you too
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »