Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone taking the exam on june or july??? - soonck
doing hemato uw mcqs
done with the first block ....break time ..
good luck
hello, today practiced ccs cases in the morning, then did 1 block of uw,
now doing explanations till i go to sleep ,

@soonck, good job, can you please share how you divide your day. Is this your second round of uw.
where are you doing biostats from? sorry for so many questions. Good luck;;;;;;
hi imgpak you are doing good job as well
I usually divide my day into
**a big part 9am to3 pm uw qs new block ad review of another block(marked or wrong)
**then 1 hour biostat uw question& some of my notes from ck..
**mtb3 few pages/day it's not my first reading as I did it before (like 2or3 times)
**ccs cases have been practicing for 6 months uwccs till march 31st ..now just reading the print out ones but will do mapping in few days
before sleeping I try to read my notes of the day
this is my detailed plan ...sometimes I got interrupted by my lovely kids
good luck

Hello,

I wanted to know if you guys have all registered for the exam and does it take long to get the test registered...do the spots fill up soon?? I am also planning on taking it during the summer but have not registered yet as I don't know how much studying I can get done by then with my very needy 1 year old. also for those who have not matched this year and taking step 3 to increase their chances....how are you managing studying and trying to get observership/research experience or even a job?

while doing Uworld I have noticed that there are certain questions which mtb3 has no information on what so ever...have you guys noticed it?? what other lectures notes should we be studying from???

Thanks and happy studying!!!
for the registration it doesn't take much time according to my experience..in fact after sending your CID ...it takes 1 week average to be received then an other week(less) to be processed and finally5days for the scheduling permit to be ready so average 15-20 days

there has been always things missing in mtb or any other material ...that why ,while doing uw qs we write down these information on the mtb or separately as notes
good luck to you
md101 and soonck you are great inspiration guys, with kid I was thinking I am the only one on this planet prep for step3. I have 19 months old. So far I have done 3 times reading of MTB3,once archer lectures and MTB2 doing now. I have done once uw and took some notes need to renew again. What do you guys think about step2 ck notes as its been long time I have done it.
Best of luck keep studying.
md101 what is your study schedule?
@psychdoc27 I see that you are already done with more than 50% of the preparation ...keep studying mom.. good job
for the ck notes for now I'm reviewing only biostat ..if time permit may be will go over the important subjects of int med not sure though
how about ccs are you on the truck too??
good luck
@ psychdoc27...wow you have done a lot...I have just started doing uworld questions subject wise....I really don't have a schedule yet...study when I can...how did you manage to do so much??
update
reviewed biostats ,few pages mtb3,and 1 more mixed uw block
now ccs time ...5 cases
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »