Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone taking the exam on june or july??? - soonck
Soonck I am done with ccs uw, archer I took online. Thanks for the support, its hard but can do it. md101 I keep my little guy busy with toys. I wake before him and read for two hours then after his breakfast I keep him busy in other room and again I read for 2-3 hrs till lunch. Afternoon after lunch I get again 3-4 hrs. Evening 1 hr then finally I read 9-12 pm.
happy reading all time to go back have to finish mtb surgery.
soonk- could you please let me know how are you planning to hit biostat? I am afraid of it, which sources and which all books are you using? Thanks
any of you guys interested in studying mtb 2 hours at nights? send me the email if u are intereted. marzkj60
hello everybody, @md101 and psychdoc27 you guys are a great inspiration studying while taking care of kids.
@soonck, thankyou for your detailed plan, i hope i can manage my studies the same way.

well, now reviewing uw explanations and then will do new block (mixed timed) left with 600 ques.
ok, Good luck to all.
how many questions are there in Uworld step3 Qbank and how many blocks?
1,300+
To get those into blocks... divide it by 48. Thats the max number of q's you can have in a block.

great! thanku gentamycin
good morning guys
will do what left from hemato uw
then 1 mixed block

wish you all great day

@ nkc they are exactly 1545 questions in uw qbank
Soonck for biostat beside uw and kap ck notes, what else you are going to use? I am worried about biostat and ad q's. In new format of exam I heard there is so many q on each block. I registered my exam on July have not much time.
Most of you guys are using- uw and mtb what else? I took my ck long time back.
@ psychdoc27 I know it's very frustrating... this new format will drive us crazy ..but we have to remember that biostat still constitute only a small part of the entire exam we will not focus only on this we have to master int med and other subjects ....I and will only do uwqs ( do them and repeat them as much as I can) and my notes from ck ..later if any other source is available I will think about it
good luck
Thanks.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »