Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Car buying - recessive
Whatever the OP does, they are going to get hosed, simply because of the interest rate, no credit especially without a cosignor is

Get money for a down payment and secure a co-signer.

Expect to pay anywhere between 10% - 18% interest with no credit.

If you want me to break down the math, top tier credit can easily secure 3% on a 72 month loan financing 20K that is about 300 dollars. With no credit, if you're lucky for arguments sake lets say you get 13% at those rates you are paying 400 dollars a month, over the life of the loan well that's close to 7grand extra in interest that you will pay.

You will get hosed if you go for a new car. It is what it is. Good luck
if you buy a used car, invest in AAA free towing, jump start etc. You'll need the peace of mind, if you want to go for new, do not expect a good deal in any shape or form. it won't happen in your wildest dream you will be paying for the new car peace of mind
yeah see what happens i read a post on fb of a new resident from out of the country getting a toyota on a 3 yr lease for ~200 a month with 1k down so I guess you need to push for the right deal
Plenty of automobile blogs are available for the automobile lovers. For new arrivals, new designs, new features and application and lots more can be included in the blog posts every day. Also it helps you in finding right automobiles for buying and also provides vast information regarding the maintenance and good performance. Hope this this blog about cheapest suv https://carbuzz.com/cars/cheapest-suvs can help you for what you looking.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »