Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
oasis score report and csa -
geo - varsegi

once your score has been reported for steps 1 + 2 you can attempt to register for those exams to find out whether you have passed or not. In other words if you have taken step 1 and you score has been reported, if you try to register for that exam it will not allow you to continue if you have passed. This trick however DOES NOT WORK FOR CSA! I found out several days ago that my csa score had been reported. with this trick in mind i attempted to register for the csa to find out whether i had passed or not. The application process let me contine, and i became panicked believing that i had failed the csa. I called ecmg directly and they told me that this glitch works for steps 1 + 2, but does not work for csa. In other words whether you have pased or failed csa the application process will still let you continue once your score has been reported. I found out three days later i passed and was relieved. Just posting this to help prevent any unnecessary worry for all those who have been in the same boat as me
good luck to all!!!!!!!
shri

thanks a lot geo.i was truly very relieved.i hope i pass the exam,now i am tired of these exams.
anyway people like you make this forum very supportive.thanks again.
MMM

Dear Geo,
Please help me with the situation. Oasis posted that my Step I score was mailed yesterday. I tried to register for the same test and it let me complete through fee section. I save and loged out. After couple of hours when I tried to open the save application it says unable to recognize the application # and Exam type error '80004005' unable to get exam type(s).

Does that means I have passed or its just an error, please help me if you can, I am really upset.
yuri

MMM

Try to register for CSA. If it lets u, then u passed step 1. If not, it means u didnt pass step 1 or u still dont have the toefl.
ed - mundyr

thank you very much geo for that information... I believed that I have failed the csa because I can follow with the new application for the csa.
see you and best luck
Seitan - eitanbulk

I sincerely hope GEO knows his stuff, I´m worried sick about this, the result is in the mail now so my fingers are crossed.
It surely brings new life to me.
Thanks for this very usefull posts.
seitan - drseitan

I recieved my score Oct 24 and I passed. Thanks GEO for the information.
DR Joe - josephfeuerstein

Geo
You are a life-saver!!
My CSA report appeared on OASIS this morning and I tried to re-apply for the CSA like you did. When the appliication process continued I started to freak out, I continued to freak out for hours until I read your posting, five minutes ago!.I am now no longer tachycardic- There is hope!!
Thank-you
DR Joe - josephfeuerstein

I passed!!
Thank-G-d
Good luck to all the CSA takers, remember to ask lots of questions
Joe
sharp

your message helped me too.
thank you!!!!!!
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »