• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My advice for the Step 2CK- 185 to 258 - the28shogun
thank u so much! God bless u
mtb + uw is more than enough for this exam to get 250
that's all, gud luck
the more u read, the more u forget
gud luck
F*CK MTB
People who can't understand means that their basic knowledge is not good enough so they should get back and read more
Thank you so much theshogun for another set of detailed advice and answers! This is some of the best I have seen and read! I hope the karma comes to you in full joy!

Thanks to say about DIT course. I would have wasted a lot of time on that then!

How about the onlinemeded videos out there? I hear they are also good but basic. Maybe not good for the usmle but for the ward-hospital instead?

One thing I notice in MTB 2ck is that some of the management and treatment steps differ for that situation in UW. But I guess this is the outdated part you said and we have to be alert to make the correction in the MTB from what UW.

How did you revise those basics you said like drug names, Interleukin's and such from basic sciences? Did First Aid Step 1 help for that?

Thank you again for all the time and help!

@ the28shogun, beautiful done and well said. May God bleed you.

Quick question was you working 2nd time around ?

haroshi did you see the question on mtb...

they said to use IVIG in steven johson, it's not suggested because of renal failure.. why is mtb promoting wrong info? usmle world said to use iv fluids and supportive care and treat it like a burn patient.
a lot of conflicting info and this can cause points to go down, usmle world is the best thing created..
** bless you**,
sorry for the typo.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »