Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please HELP- Failed twice - tempaz8
I need your advice on time management in real exam. failed twice 185 last year December and 193 last month.

I always ran out time and feel like original exam question are double than uworld length wise.

Did U world first time with 73% average
UWAssement 206

Did U world 2nd time with 75% average
Uworld assessment 232

did all NBME last time, was not in passing range

Did kaplan qbank and anywhere live videos 2nd time.

My Biggest issue is time management in real exam, I can handle all time of question routinely.

Please ADVISE?
any help will be greatly appreciated?
do as many questions as you can
dont lose hope
take a class with dr.raj [drraj78] as he gives individual attention and he is a good teacher too.
teaches the concepts asked in USMLE and how to attend a question.

“ ‘BOTTOM LINE -OUTCOMES,’ FOR ‘BOTTOM LINE- APPLICANTS’ ”

Call us at six four one seven one five thirty nine hundred ext six four nine, four six one
Tuition: Thirteen Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Dollars, per USMLE Step

9/18/2015 2:24 PM

Re: Online/Telephonic USMLE 1, 2-CK/3 Program

Dear Medical Student/Physician:

I am writing to discuss the above. We offer a comprehensive USMLE program in which you are guaranteed to pass, or you will not pay anything, period.

As you know, other programs will allow you to re-take the program, but will not offer a refund, due to their lack of confidence in your success. That is our key distinguishing feature.

Disposition

I. We would like you to contact us, 24-7 at the contact above.
II. We challenge you to challenge yourself—that is our secret…

practice, practice, practice.....
Thank you pasargad.

Any more suggestion from other users, Please share.thanks
I’m so sorry to hear that!! Check you weak areas and study them until you master it. Use kaplan, mtb and UW. Also what pasargad said: practice. Check the way you ans your qs. Study why you got wrong the qs, because of pressure, lacking knowledge, didn’t focus, whatever reason and focus on that. Good luck!!
Go to http://t.co/Tlkq5FNGJP to schedule your online session now..
Hi i too passed on my second attempt with 235 so i definitely know it is doable. The difference was that i made sure to make time to do 4 Uworld blocks everyday. Uworld helps not only with training you in the pattern and format of usmle questions but also to build up your stamina and time management for the big day. On test day I always found that i had 10 minutes to spare to recheck my marked questions so did not have a problem with time. Also i made sure to do two NBME's online (4 - 243 & 6 - 237).

I also used first aid chapters for the subjects i was weak in in my previous score report. Main think i think is just to set aside all the negative feelings and all other things in life and just focus on your step exams for now. Before i was preoccupied with other things like searching for observerships, accommodation etc. My two cents about the test is that its not about how many resources you go through but just having the basic knowledge from Uworld & MTB's and being able to stay focused for the entire duration of the test since there were many instances where they tried to trick me in subtle ways. So definitely READ the questions thoroughly and make use of the underlining feature.

I am sure you will be able to get through this. You are so close already. But this time you should not only aim to pass but get a very good score as well. Take care and let me know if you have any other questions Smile
Dear friend,
I would advise as a brother, to do a class with dr.raj [drraj78], as he teaches the concept asked in USMLE and how to get the answer correct. Please do it .
Try hard , you will succedd...

if you need any help, let me know...
Dear Step 2CK Student,

If you're planning to take Step 2CK again or are finding preparation for Step 2CK overwhelming, please continue reading...

Please find BEST USMLE TUTOR'S Student Reviews below:

http://t.co/Tlkq5FNGJP

Please feel free to call us at 8034935573. EACH student will receive a 2 Hour FREE EVALUATORY, REMEDIAL PLANNING SESSION.

Why go for the Rest when You can have the BEST!!!

Looking forward to hearing and working with you,

Thank you for supporting BEST USMLE TUTOR,

We have been the BEST in ONE-on-ONE Step 2CK Preparation...

Sincerely,
BEST USMLE TUTOR
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »