Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please HELP- Failed twice - tempaz8
Thanks a lot. I appreciate this from my heart
It was sad because all that work you put into. But at the same time you'll need to push yourself out of it. I know I can be an inspiration to others by doing better. Step 1 and step 2 Cs wasn't as hard as this one.

Noellleogo thank u for the help I'll take your advice you stated.

Amaranta, I did Kaplan books but I'm going to go deeper into Uw and use Kaplan as reference. Do you have skype? When do u plan to take it?
Tempaz I was told nbme r better than uwsa. People on Usmle-forum said it made them not pass including. Google it
I.U.S.M.L.E. | ONLINE

A.Why Choose our U.S.M.L.E. Program | ONLINE ?

1. Access Cloud-Based, Daily U.S.M.L.E. Course Materials to Complete Daily Lessons

2.Receive Live M.D.-Interactive Telephonic Instructions on How to Improve Performance:

• a. Re-Submit Lessons, Daily, for your Final Graded Assessments
• b. High Quality Educational Events
• c. Demonstrative Videos

3. Control Fully, Your Learning Experience, and Study Schedule...

4.See for Yourself by Contacting us Below; we Know you won't be Disappointed. . .!

B.Registration

1. Access 24-7 Info-Line: six four one seven one five, thirty nine hundred, ext six four nine, four six one..

2.Receive Detailed Instructions on how to Register for this Course, Characterized by:

• a. A Tuition of thirteen thousand, seven hundred and fifty dollars per U.S.M.L.E. step
• b. A 100% Cash-Back, "If you don't pass...You Don't Pay (!)..." Guarantee
• c. Options are available to secure Referral Rebates, and /or Financing, on a Case-by-Case basis
@mongeljada, can you please send me tikitaka notes.
Thank you.My email is fobecfmg
Work hard, hard work never fails.
do many questions.
try dr.raj spammer.
super-simplified
usmle
online-/telephonic-instruction
fully warrantied
phone/sms anytime: five one six, three four two, seven three zero, three
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »