• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please HELP- Failed twice - tempaz8
*** System identified the user is a spammer ***

Dear friend,

do as many questions as possible,
practise well,
if u wish, please take a class with dr.raj who is a spammer as he teaches the concepts asked in USMLE,and he gives individual attention.

if u need help, please ask me, i will also help u friend......
Dear Step 2CK Student,

If you're planning to take Step 2CK again or are finding preparation for Step 2CK overwhelming, please continue reading...

Please find BEST USMLE TUTOR'S Student Reviews below:

http://t.co/Tlkq5FNGJP

Please feel free to call us at 8034935573. EACH student receive a 2 Hour FREE EVALUATORY, REMEDIAL PLANNING SESSION.

Why go for the Rest when You can have the BEST!!!

Looking forward to hearing and working with you,

Thank you for supporting BEST USMLE TUTOR,

We have been the BEST in ONE-on-ONE Step 2CK Preparation...

Sincerely,
BEST USMLE TUTOR
Thanks very much for your support and guidance
montegajada, how is first aid ck?

how many hours did you do per day to do 4 block? must be all day? :O

did you do it random or subject and this time, no mtb's?

do you mean highlighting feature? (you said underlining feature), how did you use it?
Hi I bought the Uworld subscription for 3 months and then extended it by 1 more month for a total of 4 months. I did it twice subject wise untimed and then about another 2 times untimed random mode. It would actually take me about 45 minutes per block by the end of it all since i had done each of the questions so many times.

For study material i used MTB 2 & 3 for all subjects and as previously mentioned First aid for OBGYN and Paeds since i was weak in those areas. I found all three to pretty much cover the same stuff but it was a good revision since each book would put forth the same matter from a different viewpoint. I also used Tiki Taka notes which I got online which mostly contains stuff from Uwolrd. I found it helpful for a quick revision. I also used First Aid for Step 1 and went through all the subjects from there as well. It was helpful to review a few topics from Biochem, Micro etc.

And yes that was my error I meant the highlighting feature.
uworld, kaplan videos.do as many qiestions as possible.
if you wish, kindly take class with dr.raj, as he gives individual attention and teaches the concept asked in USMLE,
He is a good teacher.
you can contact him at drraj78
hard work never fails
montegalda do you have skype??
or email

i found out I didn't pass today. very disheartening. This is my first time taking it..

i passed cs andstep 1..
Anyone who's in this boat, please reply
Hey @cantgiveup23, just as ur name goes....u cant give up now.it is a bit disheartening but there are so many people in ur boat.I will recommend you do an nbme and see where u stand right now and ur weakest areas.Work on them and try to write your exam soon ,max 6-8 weeks if you can.That way you wont have to begin ur study all the way from the beginning ifu take it at a later date.it is only a setback but dont let this deter you from where u are going,ok.
cheer up!
Do kaplan books with me. I got 93 at one point on UW and I was shocked.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »