Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for LP (life partner) - pearlpenina
hello everybody how is doing? I have completed my step 1 and 2 now taking preparation for Cs . I am 31 years old .now feel to be get married. I am Us citizen .. I am looking for a good looking open minded man preferably completed all steps . I don't know how to put my contact like email.bcos there r some people will make fun on it . but I am very serious , I can not use my previous id then u people can know me. I will give preference to those who needs visa . Those who are realy serious then direct me what to do next or u can put ur contact here . GL
Hi Pearl.. so nice/refreshing to see your post. Can i be a candidate? I don't need visa though. pls give me a chance, you sound nice/sweet.
Off course ! u can be my candidate. why not? with my preferred criteria (as I mentiond above) any one can be .I will be honoured to have you.But u know what the day I post it surprisingly I met with a man in library he is now helping me in cs prep. I don't know either it will match or not! but as some one is in my mind I am not comfortable now deal with some one else . I wanted to delete this post but don't know how to do it . GL @fruit.cake
I am so happy to hear that you are considering me and at the same time sad to hear that you found somebody (in the library). If only I had responded faster. Anyway, if things do not work out then let me know ... I'll be waiting.......
Hi
Feeling hopeless as you have got one. Anyway ....think about me if you change your mind.
what sbmc stands for ? is it Sher E Bangla Medical college ?
@pearl ... hey sunshine! How's the library dude working out for you.
I'm guessing you are into bangla dudes from your question?? .... If Mr Library or Mr. Musbmc do not work out .... give me a shout princess ....
@fruit.cake You now what ,I like Cake and Pastry, so everytime I se ur id I give bite. did u get?
Ha ha .... cake & pastries are indeed tasty .... even tastier is cake & fruit Wink
Yes....SBMC is that....sheer ...tiger e...of...Bengal...and so on.
Thanks to Mr Fruitandcake...to be so generous to keep me ahead of you.
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »